Launched in 2008 and improved in 2009/2010, the TrailerTail® is the first and still the only rear fairing to be:
- Certified for fuel efficiency based on SAE Type II testing validated by the U.S. EPA sufficient for standalone compliance with 2010 CARB regulations for trailer aerodynamics; and exempt from U.S. DOT length restrictions
- Based on review by NHTSA and FHWA. (View Exemption Letter from DOT)
- The TrailerTail® has been stress-tested, weather-tested, even crash-tested.
ATDynamics provides all TrailerTail® customers with an official FHWA letter describing its exemption from U.S. DOT length restrictions.
- EPA-verified SAE Type II testing: 6.58% fuel savings
- AeroTrailer package: up to 12% fuel savings with ATD-Transtex Skirts
- EPA SmartWay: approved as advanced rear fairing
- CARB: achieves standalone trailer compliance
Our tire mount is available for tractors and trailers, and not just tractors. The SuperSpare™ is a wide-base tire mount for tractors that eliminates expensive, time-consuming on-road repairs of super single tires – clearing the way for a fleetwide transition to fuel-efficient tires.
ATDynamics works with fleets to deliever best-in-class customized aerodynamic solutions.